Beltone Audiology is committed to educating the public about hearing loss, how to recognize it, how to test for it, the effects it has socially and emotionally, and the solutions available to the problem.
In order to do this, we have designed a series of fun and informative seminars that focus on these topics which we present at senior organizations such as senior centers, assisted living facilities, nursing homes, adult day care centers, etc., free of charge to the community.
A trained Beltone Hearing Instrument Specialist is available to come to your facility and present one of the topics outlined below, as well as provide complimentary video ear scans and hearing screenings for all those that attend.
If someone appears to have a hearing loss, they will have the opportunity to set up a complimentary hearing evaluation at our local Beltone Audiology office, in their home*, or at your facility at another time (if applicable). Below are the five topics we discuss:
How Do I Know If I Need Hearing Aids?
Discover who has hearing loss, the warning signs, and the psychological impact of hearing loss. Explore how the ear works, the different kinds of hearing loss, and options that are available for help.
Getting the Most Out of Your Hearing Aids
Find out what to expect once you have your hearing aids. Discover preventative maintenance tips that will help you get make your hearing aids last for years.
History of Hearing Aids
Go back 200 years when the only hearing aids available were non-portable ear trumpets, to today, where hearing aids are virtually invisible when placed in the ear.
Advances in Hearing Aid Technology
Explore the advantages new technology has to offer. See samples of the latest “virtually invisible” hearing aids. Hear for yourself the difference with a listening demonstration.
Cleaning and Maintenance of Patient Hearing Aids
Hands-on training designed to teach your staff how to properly handle and clean patients’ hearing aids, including changing batteries. Learn how to recognize the signs of hearing loss and the options that are available for help.
Our Beltone professionals can arrange to come to your facility and perform on-site, complimentary cleanings and servicing on your members’ and/or residents’ hearing aids.
Please contact your nearest Beltone Audiology location or complete the online form for more information.
Small or Large Businesses: Companies small and large can provide an excellent Hearing Health Program for employees and their families at no cost to the company.
Beltone’s Business Development Department, will provide all the tools and resources necessary for the program from hearing tests and assessments by our Audiologists and Licensed Hearing Dispensers, to discounts on hearing protection and hearing aids.
Treating hearing loss in active employees or retirees can help reduce overall health expenses for companies that offer hearing health care programs.
Our programs are an excellent way to add value to your existing health care plans. Adding a no cost Beltone Hearing Care program will save your members money and help your organization’s growth. Beltone offers:
- Contract Administration: We will completely coordinate the administration of the program. You typically need to only sign one agreement and can arrange for the program as a direct pay program or working through your health insurance program, if needed.
- Network Management: Make one call to Beltone and communicate with the entire Beltone Provider Network in your service area.
- Testing and Assessment: Beltone Audiologists and Licensed Hearing Aid Dispensers are professional and experienced. We provide on-site or in-office testing, assessment, servicing and Hearing Health Consulting. With 1500 offices nationwide and unmatched care and professionalism, Beltone ensures your employees get the best possible audiological and hearing technology services.
- Utilization Management: Beltone can provide data on the utilization of the hearing benefit by your members
- Membership Savings Reports: Beltone provides data that shows how much money your members are saving on their Beltone Hearing Health Program.
Contact us at (888) 210-5846 or email email@example.com for more information!