Tel: (888) 655-9608
2327 Rainbow Dr
Gadsden, AL 35901
Saturday: Open by appointment
We also offer evening and in-home visits by appointment.
Gadsden, AL Premier Hearing Aid Center Offering Free Hearing Tests
Located on Rainbow Drive in Gadsden, Alabama, the Gadsden Hearing Aid Center is a top provider of hearing health services including hearing aid fittings and servicing and free hearing tests to help patients of all ages ensure they’re hearing at their best.
Our skilled hearing specialists use the most advanced testing equipment and protocol to gather information about each person’s hearing, identifying hearing loss and making recommendations that can improve hearing health as well as overall quality of life. The center offers a complete array of Beltone digital hearing aids featuring customizable technology and slim, lightweight designs for hearing that’s more natural and more comfortable.
Plus, every hearing aid features the Beltone warranty for greater peace of mind. The center also works closely with insurance providers and Medicare and offers several financing plans to make hearing better affordable for everyone. Better hearing health starts with a free hearing test.
Request yours today by calling 888-655-9608 or by filling out our online form.
We can also provide in-home assessments to make better hearing as convenient as possible.
Meet the Staff at our Gadsden, AL Hearing Aid Center
Hearing Care Practitioner
Shannon Carden currently holds a Alabama State License and has been affiliated with Beltone for 7 years and works in the Trussville Ofiice. She resides in Springville with her husband Tony , daughter Haley and son Dalton. She really enjoys helping people hear better and helping with the quality of life.
Patient Care Coordinator
Denice Chamblee Patient Care Coordinator for the Trussville office. I have two children Jessica 25 and Austin 19. I live in Springville, Al.
How an Appointment Works
- What makes the patient experience at your practice unique?
We make it a goal to get to know our patients. We call when patients cancel appointments to make sure they are okay. Hearing Care Practitioner Shannon Riggins has been to funeral homes when patients or their family members have passed away. Patient Care Coordinator Joyce Jones has 28 years of customer service experience and even has a daughter that also works within Beltone.
- What is the in-office hearing aid trial process?
After giving a complete hearing evaluation and helping patients understand what the results show, demo aids that Shannon will program let them experience the difference and hear changes.
- How do they get free batteries? (Do they participate in Beltone Blue)
The patients can get free batteries either through their insurance if certain conditions apply or they can participate in the Beltone Blue Program.
- How do trade-ins work?
If patients have older Beltone aids they are able to purchase new devices and earn a discount. With competitors aids patients can still trade in their devices for value towards their new Beltone technology.
- Forms of payment?
We accept all major credit cards as well as checks and cash. We also offer finance options through AllWell, Wells Fargo, and CareCredit.
Products and Services
- Hearing Screenings: A Licensed Hearing Care Professional will help examine patients for hearing and communication changes, then work with them to see what Beltone listening devices may be able to do to improve their quality of hearing.
- In-Home Testing and Consultation: Trained staff bring Beltone service consultations and tests to you with the most advanced technology to ensure accurate results while letting you be comfortable in your home if you are unable to visit our office.
- Hearing Aid Adjustments and Repairs: Beltone technicians offer skilled adjustments, tuneups, and repairs to maintain listening devices at optimal operating levels while promising quick results and assistance if aids need more serious repairs. Most services can be done in the office.
- State of the Art Hearing Aids: Beltone devices deliver top of the line technology to provide a number of different aids from In the Ear aids to Behind the Ear aids to Receiver in the Ear aids. We will help you learn about the options we provide and discover which style provides you with the optimal experience.
Directions to the Clinic
Our office is located at 2327 Rainbow Drive in Gadsden, Alabama. We are located next to McGuffey Healthcare Center/Nursing Home and share a parking lot with Guild Mortgage Company.
From the North: Take 411 (Rainbow Dr) from the north near Hwy 759 or Hwy 431 and head south across the Coosa River. Pass the Gadsden Country Club and continue on Rainbow Dr. At the intersection for Country Club Drive to the left, we are in the red building on the right side of the three way intersection.
From the South: Coming from Rainbow City or Southside, travel north on Hwy 77 until it intersects with Rainbow Dr and turn right. A short distance ahead Meadowbrook Baptist Church will be on the left and then the intersection with Country Club Drive on the right. Turn left into the parking lot with two red buildings.
From the East: East of Gadsden use Hwy 431 heading west until it crosses the Coosa River and take an immediate left on 411 traveling south. After passing the Gadsden Country Club, the McGuggey Healthcare Center will be on the right. Just after it turn right into the next parking lot.
From the West: Use Hwy 759 going from south of Attalla towards the river, then take the exit off to the right onto Rainbow Dr heading south out of Gadsden. At the intersection for Country Club Drive to the left, we are in the red building on the right side of the three way intersection right after the McGuffey Healthcare Center.