Tel: (205) 650-4452
7018 Gadsden Hwy, Ste. 104
Trussville, AL 35173
Saturday: Open by appointment
We also offer evening and in-home visits by appointment.
Trussville, AL Premier Hearing Aid Center Offering Free Hearing Tests
Conveniently located on Gadsden Highway, the Trussville Hearing Aid Center is a top-ranked provider of hearing health services for patients of all ages from throughout the Trussville, Alabama area.
Our skilled hearing specialists offer personalized hearing health assessments and free comprehensive hearing tests using state-of-the-art testing equipment to identify hearing loss and help patients find an ideal solution for their needs. Our center offers a complete array of Beltone digital hearing aids with slim, lightweight designs and customizable features that let each patient experience more natural hearing.
Plus, we offer a range of affordable financing options and we work closely with insurance companies and Medicare. Left untreated, hearing loss can increase your risks for depression, anxiety, social isolation and even dementia.
Request your free hearing test today and take the first step toward better health and an improved quality of life.
Call the Trussville Hearing Aid Center at (205) 650-4452 or use our online form to learn more.
Meet the Staff at our Trussville, AL Hearing Aid Center
Hearing Care Practitioner
Shannon Carden currently holds a Alabama State License and has been affiliated with Beltone for 7 years and works in the Trussville Ofiice. She resides in Springville with her husband Tony , daughter Haley and son Dalton. She really enjoys helping people hear better and helping with the quality of life.
Patient Care Coordinator
Joyce Jones has 28 years experience in the customer service industry. She is the proud mother of three children, five grandchildren, and one great grandchild. She is actually the mother of our Hearing Care Practitioner, Shannon Carden, in our Trussville and Pelham offices. They make the perfect Mother Daughter team and will take care of all your hearing needs.
How an Appointment Works
- What makes the patient experience at your practice unique?
Knowing our patients personally is a priority. We check on them, their families, and their health. Our staff will work through lunches, provide in-home visits, and do what we can for our patients.
- What is the in-office hearing aid trial process?
After a complete hearing evaluation and consulting with patients so they understand what the results show, we use demo aids that assist them in trying out different options and the results custom tuned for them.
- How do they get free batteries? (Do they participate in Beltone Blue)
The patients can get free batteries either through their insurance if certain conditions apply or they can participate in the Beltone Blue Program.
- How do trade-ins work?
Patients can keep old Beltone aids for back-up devices in case of emergencies and still earn credit when upgrading to new Beltone technology while in some cases competitors devices can
- Forms of payment?
We accept all major credit cards as well as cash. We also offer finance options through AllWell, Wells Fargo, and CareCredit.
Products and Services
- Hearing Screenings: A Licensed Hearing Care Professional will help examine patients for hearing and communication changes, then work with them to see what Beltone listening devices may be able to do to improve their quality of hearing.
- In-Home Testing and Consultation: Trained staff bring Beltone service consultations and tests to you with the most advanced technology to ensure accurate results when visiting a local location is not possible.
- Hearing Aid Adjustments and Repairs: Beltone technicians offer skilled adjustments, tuneups, and repairs to maintain your hearing aids at the perfect levels for you.
- State of the Art Hearing Aids: Beltone devices deliver top of the line technology to provide a number of different hearing instruments from In the Ear aids to Behind the Ear aids to Receiver in the Ear aids. We will help you learn about the options we provide and discover which style gives you the most satisfaction in comfort and hearing.
Directions to the Clinic
We are located at 7018 Gadsden Hwy in Suite 104 in Trussville, Alabama. In the same building with Husky Barber Shop, Nationwide, and The Gallery.
From the North/Northeast: Traveling south from Springville or Argo use Gadsden Hwy (Hwy 11) going south towards Trussville. Shortly after the intersection where Gadsden Hwy meets Deerfoot Pkwy, we will be in the second office building strip on your right.
From the South: Coming from Trussville we are northeast heading north on Gadsden Hwy (Hwy 11). After seeing Panos Automotive and Trussville Motors on the right, we are on the left in between Water Oak Dr and Rock Creek Circle in the office building.
From the West: If traveling from Chalkville or Gryanson Valley, take Chalkville Mountain Rd past Hwy 59 and continue as it curves south towards Trussville. When the road reaches Gadsden Hwy, take a left heading east out of Trussville. Just after Trussville Motors on the right, our office building will be on the left. We are in between The Gallery and The Huskey Barber Shop.